Saturday, January 25, 2020

An Introduction by Felix



Felix homeschooled from 6th grade until he graduated from high school. The following is his introduction to one of his Oak Meadow distance learning school teachers.

Friday, May 19, 2006 at 5:05pm

Hi. My name is Felix. I forget how many siblings I have but I know there's a lot. I live in my room with my roommate Kathy-Jo. She is a mannequin. I like to eat chocolate, play at the playground, play dress-up, take pictures, run around town with my friends, roll on the floor, have laughing fits, make clothes, make movies, trade clothes with my friends, bother my mom, causing trouble/drama, parties, dancing, listening to music really loud, designing buildings or anything, run around the city with my friends and go shopping, being crazy, flirt, tech plays, snow boarding, mountain biking, and like a lot more. For music I like Bjork and The Dresden Dolls and Fiona Apple and Marilyn Manson and No Doubt and lots of other bands. Oh yeah, I like science and biology. It's fun! Plus, I'm not as bad at it as I am at most other things. Well I want to go roller skating outside now. OH wait I forgot to mention how much I like yard sales and junk. I LOVE JUNK!


1 comment:

  1. Home schooling is perfect for the very creative beings among us.
    <3

    ReplyDelete